Thursday, April 2, 2009

The House: Chapter 3

Visual Guide for "Chapter 3: To the Crazy House I Go!" of my fanfic --Cullen Family Vacation: Bonding--

Of course, these are just my idea of what the cars would look like, so please don't over analyze and pick at my choices. Also, don't post comments about sunlight, inconsistencies in the images or anything of the sort, these are just to give you an idea of what I'm thinking. They aren't real! I just like to have visuals to go with my stories and thought I would share. Thanks!



Oh yeah, I own NONE of these images! They are all thanks to Google Images!



The House


Floor Plan
(Thought this might help.)


The Main House


Main Kitchen


Main Dining Room


Main Living Room


The Library


The Game Room


The Music Room



The Piano Room

The Theater

Guest Room



Esme and Carlisle's Room


Esme and Carlisle's Bathroom

Esme's Office

Carlisle's Study

Technology Room


Art Room


The "Kid's" House

Rosalie and Emmett's Room

Rosalie and Emmet's Closet

Rosalie and Emmett's Bathroom


Alice and Jasper's Room
Alice and Jasper's Closet


Alice and Jasper's Bathroom


Bella and Edward's Room


Bella and Edward's Closet

Bella and Edward's Bathroom

Renesmee's Room


Renesmee's Closet

Renesmee's Bathroom


The "Dog House"


Jake's Room

Seth's Room

Leah's Room


"Dog House"
Living Room, Kitchen and Dining Room



The Lake


The Garden