Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Cars: Chapter 3

Visual Guide for "Chapter 3: To the Crazy House I Go!" of my fanfic --Cullen Family Vacation: Bonding--

Of course, these are just my idea of what the cars would look like, so please don't over analyze and pick at my choices. Also, don't post comments about sunlight, inconsistencies in the images or anything of the sort, these are just to give you an idea of what I'm thinking. They aren't real! I just like to have visuals to go with my stories and thought I would share. Thanks!



Oh yeah, I own NONE of these images! They are all thanks to Google Images!

Carlie's Bentley Continental



Esme's Venturi Fethish


Edward's Volvo S60 (Special Edition)

Edward's Ashton Martin

Bella's Ferrari

Bella's Guardian
(Destined for Renesmee)


Emmett's Jeep

Rosalie's BMW


Jasper's Ducati

Jasper's Jaguar

Alice's Porsche

Jacob's Cadillac

Leah's Audi


Seth's Volvo


No comments: